Location in Gironde
Hourtin-Port in the South West of France, 60 km far from Bordeaux, 400 m far from the biggest natural lake of fresh water of France, and 10 km far from the Atlantic Coast.
How to join us ?
- By the north: by the ferry - Royan - Verdon (Tel. : 00 33 5 56 73 37 73)
- By Bordeaux: follow the "Bypass" in the belt of the suburb and follow exit n°8 (Eysines - Lacanau)
- In Hourtin: take the direction of "Hourtin-Port"
- By plane: Merignac airport at 50 km from Hourtin (40 mn)
- By train: St Jean SNCF railway station then Lesparre SNCF railway station at 16 km from Hourtin (10 mn) – Access to Hourtin by Bus TransGironde.